Pot Noodle is teaming up with Co-op and Barnardo’s to provide opportunities for young people in Co-op communities. The brand will donate 5p* for every Pot Noodle purchased between 7th February and 19th March when the campaign goes live in more than 2,400 Co-op stores nationwide.
Pot Noodle, the UK’s biggest instant hot snack brand, is contributing towards Co-op’s wider aim to raise £5m for Barnardo’s, which will support over 750,000 young people with access to basic needs (like food), improve mental wellbeing and opportunities for the future.
This donation will be brought to life through a disruptive in-store shopper marketing activation. The 360-shopper marketing plan includes digital till screens, radio sponsorship, out-of-store banners, social media platform advertising and monthly members emails.
“Partnering with Co-op and Barnardo’s on this campaign is very important to us, so that we can help young people in local communities across the UK build a better future,” said Angus Giddins, Brand Manager, Pot Noodle. “Through our donations and in-store shopper marketing activations to raise awareness, Co-op’s footfall and Barnardo’s direct contact with those in need, we aim to make a real difference and ensure there are new opportunities for young people to thrive. This partnership contributes to our mission to improve livelihoods and make sustainable living commonplace.”
Sinead Bell, Commercial Director at Co-op, added that, “Co-op is proud to work with Pot Noodle and Barnardo’s to create better futures for local communities. This donation from Pot Noodle is another fantastic example of co-operation in practice, bringing brands and businesses together with a shared goal to support young people across the UK.”
Barnardo’s Head of Fundraising and Marketing, Rebecca Mauger, said: “At Barnardo’s, our purpose is to change childhoods and change lives – so that children and young people are safe, happy, healthy and hopeful. More than a quarter of those aged 16-25 say that the rising cost of living will make it harder to get a job, while over a third say that these factors will negatively impact their mental wellbeing.
“We’re very grateful to Unilever and Co-op for their support, which will allow us to continue this vital work.”
*Donation is capped at £75k
- Pot Noodle Original Curry 12x90g
- Pot Noodle Beef & Tomato 12x90g
- Pot Noodle Chicken & Mushroom Snack 12x90G
- Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy 12x90g
- Pot Noodle Doner Kebab 12x90G
- Pot Noodle King Chicken & Mushroom 12x114G
- Pot Noodle King Sticky Rib 12x114g
- Pot Noodle King Curry 8x114g
- Pot Noodle King Beef & Tomato 8x114g
- Pot Noodle King Bombay Bad Boy 8X114G
- Pot Noodle Fusion Thai Green Curry 8X117G
- Pot Noodle Fus Chilli Chicken 8X100g
- Pot Noodle Fusion Katsu Curry 8X100g
- Pot Noodle Fusion Malaysian Curry 8x100g
- Pot Noodle Lost The Pot Champion Chicken 16x85g
- Pot Noodle Lost The Pot Smokin’ BBQ 16x85g