To celebrate this summer’s Women’s Football World Championship, Unitas is giving retailers the chance to win one of 15 prizes worth £500.
Retailers who shop at Unitas member wholesalers can enter online via this form. The competition is open now and closes on 20 August 2023.
“Retailers and wholesalers have a huge opportunity to drive sales both in the build-up and during this year’s highly anticipated tournament,” said Tracey Redfearn, Head of Marketing at Unitas Wholesale. “With women’s football becoming more popular than ever, we believe this competition will help our members drive excitement around the games and engage their customers this summer.
“With the games kicking off in the mornings and being shown live on TV, Unitas have created a fantastic opportunity for stores to drive the at-home breakfast and brunch occasion as friends and family gather to watch matches. We’ve rolled out football themed PoS to retail club and symbol retailers to help them grab shoppers’ attention in store.”
Prizes and sponsors include:
1. £500 Love2shop vouchers – Boost Drinks
2. £500 Ticketmaster gift card – Budweiser
3. £500 holiday voucher – Carlsberg
4. TV & speaker bundle – Coca-Cola
5. £500 to spend in any Unitas depot – Fater (ACE)
6. £500 Red Letter Day – Heineken
7. Apple Watch & Air Pods – Kellogg’s
8. £500 Virgin Experience voucher – Kimberly-Clark
9. £500 Amazon tech bundle – KP Snacks
10. 2x Xbox bundles – Suntory Beverage & Food
11. Microsoft Surface Go – Mars Petcare (Whiskas)
12. £500 to spend in any Unitas depot – Nestlé Confectionery
13. PlayStation 5 bundle – PepsiCo (Walkers)
14. £500 Just Eat voucher – Swizzels Matlow (Squashies)
15. Apple iPad & Apple Pen – Weetabix
Retail club members will receive posters and shelf talkers. Symbol stores will also receive these, as well as an A3 poster displaying a fixture list, bus stops, bunting and stack cards.
The competition is open now and will be promoted in Unitas brochures and InStore Magazine, as well as on the Plan for Profit website and app.
Social media promotion will also begin in July and wholesalers will have access to assets they can use on their own channels.
Retailers can find their nearest Unitas wholesaler here.