Just in time for the summer picnic and barbecue seasons, Cypressa has launched two new Grilling Cheeses.
Cypressa Grilling Cheese (200g) and Cypressa Reduced Fat Grilling Cheese (200g) are perfect as addition to a sharing board, as ingredient to liven up meat and vegetable skewers or as a mouth-watering vegetarian burger alternative.
“We are so pleased to be increasing our cheese offering, adding a versatile grilling cheese range that customers will love. Summer is the season for outdoor dining, and we feel that this launch will provide customers with a great-tasting vegetarian option that can be cooked in many different ways,” said Harry Constantinou, Commercial Controller at Cypressa.
In addition to the new grilling cheeses, Cypressa is also launching six existing products from its “Foods of the Sun” range into Ocado:Cypressa Chilli Spiced Garlic (280g)
- Cypressa Falafel Meal Kit (449g)
- Cypressa Gyros Meal Kit (402g)
- Cypressa Giant Beans in Tomato Sauce (280g)
- Cypressa Rose Harissa Paste (170g)
- Cypressa’s Grilling Cheese (RRP £2.00) and Reduced Fat Grilling Cheese (RRP £2.10) are available from independent stores.
For more information on Cypressa, please visit https://www.cypressa.co.uk/